What You'll See and Hear:
- Inspiring keynote by AIIM President John Mancini / AIIM VP Peggy Winton: an engaging, rapid fire call to action for information professionals.
- Cool new approaches to managing content and process in the new era of mobile, social and cloud from cutting edge technology companies.
- Shared ideas from your peers in the world of content management and social business in an awesome professional networking environment.
- Real-world ideas, planning tools and how-to guides to help you lead your own organizational process revolution.
Get Answers to the Questions Keeping you up at Night.
- How do I move my organization to the cloud without losing control...and getting fired?
- Can I get my organization ready for business on tablets and phones, instead of laptops?
- How do we get rid of all the #$^%FG paper?
- Could my organization use social technologies to help real work get done?
Give Us 4 Hours and We'll Give you 4 Steps to Revolutionizing your Processes.
- Cut costs and reduce bottlenecks by moving your business processes to the cloud.
- Get your content and information ready for mobile access and engagement.
- Communicate and collaborate across geography and time zones with social technologies.
- Make better decisions by exploring analytics and new opportunities in the world of big data.
Don't wait... Register Today for the Content Management Boot Camp in a city near you.
For you records managers and information professionals, the event has been pre-approved for 4 hours of ICRM Certification Maintenance Program (CMP) credits when you attend. You'll also get CIP credits.
And by the way, it's FREE!