I looked through the top 10 Expert Blogger posts for July.
My rules (hey, it's my blog)...
1 -- If you had more than one post in the top 10, I only took the top one.
2 -- I only counted posts that were done in 2012.
So congratulations to all of the following bloggers (and thanks for being involved in AIIM).
Read their stuff -- it's good!
- SharePoint 2013 Preview Summary - Managing Your Current SharePoint 2010 Initiative with 2013 in Mind -- Errin O'Connor, Founder & CEO at EPC Group.net -- @errinoconnor
- Is Traditional Records Management Dead? -- Mike Alsup, Senior Vice President at Gimmal Group
- SharePoint Alternative? -- Bud Porter-Roth, Consultant at Porter-Roth Associates
- So … What is Yammer? My Simple View -- Jeff Shuey, @jshuey
- Everything is a Record....there, I said it -- Monica Crocker, Corporate Records Manager at Land O'Lakes, Inc. -- @rec_rocker
- Drug Dealers and IT are the only people who call their customers “users” -- Daniel O'Leary, Solution Architect at Box -- @danieloleary
- Ten best ways to fail a mobile project -- Serge Huber, CTO at Jahia Solutions -- @sergehuber
- The State of the Art in Records Management – Part One -- Mark Mandel, RM Practice Manager at OpenText Public Sector Solutions, Inc.
- Electronic Record Disposition – Still Controversial -- Susan Cisco, Director at Gimmal Group
- How to Take Advantage of Metadata -- Carl Weise CIP, CRM, ermm, ecmm, emmm, Industry Advisor at AIIM
Some How-to Guides that might be helpful...
- How to Achieve Best Practices: Records Management
- How to Conduct a Social Business Assessment
- How to Unclog Your Business by Automating Content-Intensive Process
- How to Assess Scanning and Capture Requirements
- Automating ERM with SharePoint
- How to Develop Taxonomies to Support Navigation, Information Discovery, and Findability