Here's the keynote lineup for AIIM Conference 2013, Extreme Information – Volume, Variety and Devices (to be held March 20 to 22, 2013, at the Hyatt Regency New Orleans). The conference program is designed for today’s information managers including CIOs, IT managers and records managers tasked with managing the strategic flow of information throughout an organization for informed decision-making and priority-setting.
The second annual AIIM Conference 2013 keynote sessions will be presented by:
- Seth Godin, international best-selling author of Linchpin and Small is the New Big
- David Weinberger, best-selling author of Too Big to Know and The Cluetrain Manifesto
- Thornton May, author, futurist and dean of the IT Leadership Academy
- David Pogue New York Times technology columnist
- Michael Chui, senior fellow at McKinsey Global Institute (MGI)
- Connie Moore, vice president and principle analyst at Forrester
- John Mancini, author of #OccupyIT Manifesto and AIIM president
- Laurence Hart, author of the blog Word of Pie and AIIM CIO
In addition to the keynote speakers, conference attendees will be offered opportunities to think strategically about information management on a large scale, regarding stewardship, optimization and application of enterprise information assets. Interactive sessions are designed to build skills in mobile content delivery, digitizing processes, bringing social media into business, automating information governance, mining big content and committing to the cloud. The sessions, tailored to a set of usage scenarios, are organized into three tracks—engagement, governance andinteraction.
The AIIM Conference looks beyond the rapidly emerging technology trends to focus on the business impact of information management in practical terms. Our conference is designed to help professionals respond to the "appification" and "consumerization" of the enterprise, so they can augment their skills and better manage the dramatic increase of volume, velocity and variety of information within our organizations.
For more information or to register for the AIIM Conference 2013 please visit:aiimconference.com.
Platinum sponsors of the event include ABBYY, Accellion, Alfresco, BOX, EMC, Fujitsu, IBM, Kofax, Microsoft and Oracle.