I'd like to identify 5 guest bloggers to flesh out an 8 point "how-to" guide for each of the facets of mobility and mobile content listed below.
Here are the terms and conditions.
- Prior approval if I later string these together into a short e-book.
- No company pimping.
- Between 1000 and 1500 words.
- OK to be clever.
- Would like these done by Feb 22 so I can start releasing them 1 per week after that.
- Keep to the 8 point format.
- The emphasis should be on coming up with a short list of actions for users that answer the HOW do I do this question?, not the WHAT is this? question.
Here are the 5 "how-to" articles I would like to build out.
- Making your enterprise information available from anywhere at anytime – How do I leverage cloud technologies to mobilize information?
- Automating business processes – How do I start automating core back-end business systems (e.g., finance, HR, contracts)?
- Reducing costs with consumer technologies - How do I tap into the cost and productivity advantages of BYOD without losing control?
- Connecting people and content - How do I use social technologies to actually drive process change rather than just provide a “Facebook for the enterprise?”
- Distributed capture - How do I use mobile devices, MFPs, and small scanners to push capture closer and closer to the point of content origination?
Let me know if you have any questions or what to sign up for one -- email@example.com.
And while I'm thinking about it, TOMORROW is the early bird deadline for AIIM13. Sign up now.