Since I have a number of email readers and many email systems strip out embedded content from blog posts, I'll run links for all of the presentations first, and then follow with the actual presentations.
- Top Mobile Internet Trends -- Mary Meeker -- my favorite datapoint -- in Q42010, shipments of smart phones + tablets > PCs
- A look at M Spots Around the World - Tomi Ahonen has more fab data about mobile than anyone I know - and not just "smart phone" mobile - check out his other presentations too.
- Mobile Trends 2020 - Not pretty, but a nice collection of all sorts of prognosticators re mobile.
- Mobile Megatrends 2010 -- I especially like slide 13 showing where the major players are playing and the quote - "Operators/carriers are moving at half the clockspeed of the handset OEMs." And the slide 25 predictions for App stores.
- Trending the Future - I like the style of this presentation - and a GREAT quote - "The iPAD only does less than a regular computer to us geeks. To everyone else it does more."
- Why Mobile Social Media Matters - I increasingly think it is mobile drives social, not the other way around.